Do you have a place to keep your notes, letters and reminders of your “wins”? I keep a “Hey, Smile!” box for those days when I need to remember all the people that have sent me good thoughts and happiness. You can do it too!
What you’ll need:
- Box: A Cargo box works well for this, or a cigar box or make something like the one above (here’s how to do that project).
- Letters, notes and thoughts sent to you (email is ok too)
- Pictures of celebration, accomplishments and “wins”
How to use it:
- Next time you get a letter or note from someone else that makes you smile and feel good about the work you are doing, put it in the box.
- Set the box off to the side.
- Take it out when you feel the need for a pick-me-up.
- Smile and remember you are changing your corner of the world.
What’s in YOUR “Hey, Smile!” box?