Organizing on a budget? No problem.
So, here’s the thing: organization doesn’t have to break the bank. As you go along organizing your home office, there are plenty of great things you can use that won’t empty out your wallet.
First, you need a plan for your home office, before you ever set foot in any sort of store. (If you’re stuck and frustrated with where to start, I can help with that.) Once your plan is in place, you’ve got lots of options! Here’s a few tips:
- Use whatcha got. Consider things you already have in your home, such as shoe boxes, gift boxes, etc.
- What can you get for a buck? Head over to the dollar store and see what you can find. You might be surprised.
- Supercenter & big box stores. Been there lately to get toilet paper? Check out their organizing, storage or kitchen sections for some really affordable organizing products.
- Hit the sales. So many stores are having great sales, especially during the beginning of the school year. Don’t forget to check the clearance racks and get your treasure hunting on.
- Garage sales & flea markets rock! You’d be surprised what you might find – and I’m not talking about that funk in the bottom of a used food storage container.