Come on, you know you want to – break the rules. Just because a bread basket was designed for bread, doesn’t mean you have to use it for that. Make your home office more interesting and personal with items from around the house or found objects from a flea market (like the milk crate above).
Here’s a few things you can use in your home office for something other than it’s intended use:
- Bread basket = desktop file holder
- Wooden serving tray = in-box
- Valet = desktop office supply organizer
- Decorative candle holder = business card holder
- Decorative serving plate = desktop organizer
- Apple box = rustic file box
- Shaving cup = pen and pencil holder
- Milk crate = office supply organizer
Got any bright ideas?