Have you ever made a resolution (New Year’s or otherwise)? You might say to yourself, “This time I am really going to organize my home office. No, really. ” However, as time & good intentions march on, you’re not sure where to start, and somehow paralyzed by so many project choices and paper piles.
How about starting with smaller steps?
What you might need are some smaller steps, and a series of them you can work through. That’s what this series is all about. You can start at the beginning or the end, it’s your choice. But, no matter when you start this series, 31 days from now, you’ll be amazed at the changes you can make in just one month’s time. You just might surprise yourself.
Share whatcha know…
This isn’t just a one-sided conversation, either. Have a tip, question or comment? Be sure to leave it! Come on, I know you’ve got a good one.
31 Days = 31 Home Office Tips
- Computer & Paper Files: Match Them Up
- Label & Find What You Need
- Sliding Drawers, Maximum Storage, Minimum Space
- Grab & Go Tote
- Put It Where It Belongs
- Group “Like” Items Together
- Floor Plans Matter: Rearranging Your Home Office
- And There Was Light!
- Office Chair: Get One You Like To Sit In
- “Hey Good Lookin’”, or Use Attractive Storage
- Inspiration: Remind Yourself of Your Wins
- Build Up: Using Built-Ins
- Need More Space? A Large Desk
- Think Outside The Box
- “Thinking Chair”: A Place to Unplug
- What Happens In Your Home Office?
- End Each Day With A Clean Desk
- Wall Pockets: Maximize Desktop Space
- Using Hooks: Keep Things Handy
- Phone Log: Remembering What You Said
- Organize CDs in Binders
- Bind Them Together: Tame Your Home Office Cords
- Pay It Forward: Donate Your Extras
- Backup What You Want To Keep
- Tracking Projects: Keep a Running List
- Keep Email In Check
- Use a Shredder: Protect Yourself
- Set Up An “Action Paper” File
- Thinking Green
- Organized = Finding What You Need In 5 Minutes or Less
- What’s Your Best Organizing Tip?